The house is located in one of the most desirable territories of Vilnius, in the very prestigious and luxurious Turniškės territory, just 150 m from the residence of the President of the RL.
Pine forest, fresh air, Neris river coast. A friendly and safe neighbourhood is a great investment for people who are eager for peace and privacy.
This is an exclusive, stylish, comfortable and modern apartment. Every detail of interior design is carefully thought out to create comfort and aesthetic coherence. Room colouring and natural wood interior harmonize with the natural pine forest views opening from the window, thus allowing feeling peace of nature and home and relaxing.
By purchasing an apartment in Turniškės you can be sure that your home will always remain valuable due to its exceptional location. Turniškės area is situated in Turniškės landscape reserve, therefore the new plots there will not be formed and the property value will constantly grow.
The community has tennis courts, which can be reserved by residents for playing games. Next to the house there is the Turniškės park with regularly maintained and cherished paths and territory. Everything is done for your sake to make your life qualitative and cute.
• Address – Turniškių str. 13, Vilnius;
• Number of rooms – 3 + entresol;
• Story – 3;
• Total area – 94, 02 sq.m + (entresol) 10 sq.m.;
• Type of heating – autonomous gas heating;
• Hot water is being prepared by using gas;
• Air conditioning;
• Smart lightning system, night lighting ;
• Internal alarm system / protected area around the house;
• For your safety- entrance is monitored with video cameras;
• High quality Danish solid wood furniture;
• High quality (Bang&Olufsen) Audio system and TV;
• Oiled natural wood parquet;
• The house is fully renovated in 2013.
• For the convenience of residents – tennis courts, park area, walking paths, fresh area;
• Regularly maintained and cherished territory, park area;
• Stylish, cosy and luxurious interior;
• Prestigious, safe and quiet area;
• Respectable neighbours;
• Surrounded by pine forest, near the Neris River;
• Convenient access to any part of the city on an individual or public transport;
• Vilnius city centre is just 14 min. by car;
• Investment value
• Living room connected to the kitchen – 54, 82 sq.m;
• Bedroom (12,55 sq.m) with private bathroom and WC (5,06 sq.m) and wardrobe (2,88 sq.m);
• Bedroom No. 2 – 11,51 sq.m;
• WC and shower – 3,3 sq.m;
• Auxiliary room – 3,9 sq.m;
• Entresol – 5 sq.m;
• Pantry – 10 sq.m.
LOCATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE
• The apartment is located 8 km to the north-east of the city center, on the left bank of the Neris River;
• Nearby there are open tennis courts belonging to the community;
• The yard is lined with paving blocks;
• There are two beaches on the river bank, nearby – Valakampiai exposure;